Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jim Morrison Dark Star,By Dylan Jones,12 Pages

Jim Morrison died on July 3,1971,in Paris, France.He was found in the bath tub of the hotel where he and his girl friend Pam had been staying.He is burried at Pere Lachaise Cemetery in Paris,France.His grave is the fourth most visited attraction in Paris.A place where fans from all around place liquor bottles,love letters,flowers,cigarettes and graffitti to leave homage everywhere to Jim Morrison.

I've been to Jim's grave,it's a pretty sad place,it kind of gives you this empty feeling inside.I wrote my name on a wall near his headstone and left the words,"I made it Jim the future is setting and the end is always near.My dad and I left a bottle of whiskey for Jim and some Easter lilies,to pay our respects its very sacrid.but where is divinity,where is the new wine Jim?Are you to drunk on it to opwen your eyes,do the glistening stars burn your eyes as you tried to open them?Forever young.Everything that lives is born to die,roses wilt don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment