Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Article Reviewing 'Bring it on Home'15 Classic tracks chosen by Robert Plant 3 pages fro Uncut Magazine

The shining jewel of the whole album had to be "Shine it On" by Veron Garrett.The man is truely made to make and select music and this compilation is exquisit.Also,Ralph Stanley's "Oh Death"and Bukka White singing"Funny feelin' in my Mind Lord,Belive I'm fixin' to Die",from my opinion and uncut magazine's.There is also some obscure music from Morrocco where you can't understand a bloody thing they're saying.In my opinion you get a little of everything,Roy Harper,the deep old dirty blues of the Mississippi,and soul.Great compilation,but it is missing one thing,"Shop Around",by Smokey Robinson and the Miricals."

1 comment:

  1. It is absolutely sad that I have to comment on my own blog,I have no shame i guess!

    ReplyDelete